Simon & Dylan
The Rustic Pantry is a boutique street food and private catering company based in Milltown, County Kerry, founded by Simon Regan and Dylan Kelly. With over 40 years of combined experience in five star hotels and high end restaurants, we pride ourselves on creating imaginative food, beautifully presented with unsurpassed attention to detail with a hint of theatre for good measure. We believe that it is best practice to use the freshest seasonal locally sourced produce available.
The Rustic Pantry team are driven by our creative vision of refreshingly different and uniquely imaginative food, presented in our creative manner. The Rustic Pantry aim to provide a stress free event, whether it may be, a relaxing home BBQ, drop off gourmet platters or a formal sit down dinner. Menus are tailored to meet budget requirements without sacrificing on quality.
Private Chef Hire
The Rustic Pantry’s in house private catering is a truly unforgettable experience which will impress every guest. We will:
• Custom design a menu to suit a theme, dietary requirement or any other specification.
• Provide a professional chef(s) who will cook in front of the guests showcasing their skills
• Arrange equipment hire including tableware and linen if required
• Provide well presented staff with charm.
• Leave your kitchen spotless.
WeddingsIt's your special day and therefore we want to make it unique and memorable. We would love to discuss the styling for your event. Whether you are looking for flower arrangements, candles, props or furniture we want to help. We can work with you and with our preferred suppliers to make your event one to remember. We pride ourselves on creating beautiful food and events that capture your individuality and bring your vision to life. We tailor design bespoke menus for intimate weddings along with pre & post wedding gatherings. With our professional staff, stylish decor hire and our creative design team, we guarantee to bring that wow factor to your special day.
For every corporate event, whether it is an intimate lunch or a large scale product launch, we recognise the style and quality of catering reflects directly on your brand. Our team is here to make sure you look good. We can tailor design bespoke menus to suit your event, suggest venues, styling and organise staffing to ensure your company event is memorable.Our team can organise everything on the day from table set-up, service of food and drinks, to packing down and cleaning up. Depending on the style of your event, our front of house staff can be appropriately dressed in a variety of styles from formal to casual or contemporary.
With our combined national and international industry experience and a MA Honours Degree in Culinary Arts we are more than aware of the ever changing landscape of the hospitality industry. Never more has it been so imperative to keep your business model fresh and alive, with uncertain economic times it’s vital to maximise your businesses potential.
Whether you are an;
- Existing business, in search of a new lease of life, in terms of menu design, HACCP update, or restaurant layout.
- A start-up business looking to establish a clear set of achievable goals in order to kick start your business.
- Contemplating opening a business and considering various concepts and target markets
Then, look no further we can help. Our five step standard operating procedure is as follows;
- Arrive at you at your premises and listen to your needs and concerns with an open, non judgemental mind.
- Begin a tour of your business and analyse the operation from the back of house through to the front of house.
- Conduct an analysis of the business, examining costs, inefficiencies, and waste in terms of time, money and produce.
- Document our findings and provide you with a set of realistic solutions and recommendations and assist you in implementing these changes.
- Evaluate the changes which have been implemented and assess the financial benefits of these changes over an agreed period of time.
Please feel free to contact us and we can discuss our consulting service in more detail with you.
The Rustic Pantry always has the customer in mind, therefore the menu options are constantly updated to keep up with current trends. We aim to provide a memorable experience catering to all budgets and needs. Our team are always available to answer any questions or to give advice for that next special event, so if you have an event in mind please doesn’t hesitate and contact The Rustic Pantry.